Sunday, October 11, 2009

SKip to my lou

Here is Bee performing Skip to my Lou! We got a 3/4 sized guitar on Monday and Im giving her guitar lessons. We are starting with simple chords (C and G7), and also how to read music. We are using a kids learn to play guitar book that claims to be the easier guitar method ever! I couldnt remember if when I learned to play guitar if I started with notes or chords, but Bee likes the chord approach. After she gets these two chords down, we will move onto D7 so we'll be sure to update you!

3 comments:

ColleenD said...

Bee did a terrific job on the guitar. With that look she gives at the very end I can't help but give her a big round of applause. It's like she's expecting it. (aAnd she deserves it!)

musicmom24 said...

How cute! She sounds great!

Phil Speth said...

How cool.
When you come to visit, she can play for us on Jonathan's guitar.

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In