Monday, January 25, 2010


We had a warm rainy day yesterday, which melted our snow. Its the first time you could see the ground since Dec 4th! Just as the sun was setting the clear cleared to the west creating a rainbow. I've never seen a rainbow in January before, so we thought that was kind of cool. We only had our phones with us (we were in the car) so the picture isnt great, but here it is anyway.

in other news, a friend at work gave Bee a little notebook. At dinner the other night i noticed it was sitting on the table, so i picked it up and read the cover out loud to the family. "Bee's Dire" (Bee's Diary). So then I opened the book and started to read the first page to the family, and it said "Please do not read my dire." Frankie laughed so hard she fell backwards out of her chair. Poor Franks. Well, I learned my lesson about opening other people's diaries!

0 comments:

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In