Friday, March 09, 2007

the budding feminist

so today the girls and I went to the dairy store for icecream treats and then cut through the agriculture building to get to engineering to get scott. anyhow, as we were walking through the agriculture building i noted that there was a wall in the hallway with a ton of pictures on it. Im looking at it thinking, wow thats a lot of white men on this wall - where are the women and people of color in MSU agriculture? I dont say anything but keep walking. Bee is walking about 10 feet behind me and Franks and when she gets to the pictures, she says, hey mommy, look. man. man. man. man. man.man. man. man. man. man.man. man. man. man. man. lady? mommy, where are the other ladies?

1 comments:

ColleenD said...

Please just ease my mind and tell me these pictures are from the 1960's or before!

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In