Saturday, March 24, 2007

Frankie

I was standing in the kitchen last night making supper, and Frankie walks in the room to feed the dogs. She loves feeding the dogs. She picks up the container where we keep the food (and its empty, except some crumbs), and puts in on top of her head, and all the crumbs fall over her and the floor. So she looked up at me and said, Om My Gosh Mommy! I made a mess!! So, then she put down the food container since it was empty, went over to the cabinet where we keep cans, and pulled out a can of black beans and another of stewed tomatoes and plunked one in front of each dog. Poor doggies didnt know what to do. they got to eat biscuits and left over pasta for supper since we did not have any dog food left!

1 comments:

Cuddles said...

I just love these Frankie stories. You should keep a journal.

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In