Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Here are my garden helpers! Yesterday night we were transplanting our tomatoe and eggplant seedlings into the garden. Bee was helping me dig holes in the ground and all by herself, starting gently putting the plants into the earth and covering them with the soil. She is such a caring, gentle person. Frankie was sitting in the soil, playing with whatever creepy crawlies she could find. She was screaming in ecstasy when she realized the worm she had grabbed was moving in her hand! After we finish the garden tonight or tomorrow (depending upon the weather) we will take some pictures! And for the heck of it, here is my movie star!

2 comments:

Cuddles said...

Yeah - you will get red tomatoes this year (no more bagging the green ones). Bee will be so excited when her crops start to grow. I love it!

Cuddles said...

May I have your autograph, please Frankie! I like the shades.

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In