Thursday, May 31, 2007

frankie's been vomiting with explosive diarrhea
bee's hangnail got infected
markie crapped on the floor (again)
scott left for nyc for work for a few days

Calgon take me away...

But seriously, since I was home from work today, Bee and I made peanutbutter cookies with bittersweet dark chocolate chunks and they turned awesome.

On other news, the crabbies are loving their new sand and conch shell, and the flowers Frankie and I planted are growing like crazy - just call her green thumb! Im gonna take (or give) markie a summer buzz cut (pictures promised!), and after literally 10 loads of laundry we are caught up!! (no one can change their clothes now for a week!).

And now, our sweetie bee. She handed me the camera and asked me to take a picture of her. this is how she posed!

1 comments:

Cuddles said...

Bee is beautiful!!!

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In