Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tornado......and Superman!

So Friday was a little crazy for all us - we actually had a tornado! It didnt touch down near our house, but it did near my friend's apartment building, and she had two pine trees completely uprooted, and they crashed into her apartment building and took off part of the roof.

Anyhow, I was returning home from DC on friday and we landed just before the storm started. Just as I got home, the tornado alarms went off. So, I ran inside grabbed my car keys and sped off to my kids school (which is 3 blocks away). I got there and everyone was in the basement. so I went down there, and they told us that city hall called and said the tornado was over the post office (about a half mile away from the school). I dont think the tornado actually touched done, but we had a branch down in our back yard!

So, are you wondering about the branch and what we did about it? Well, superman came and helped us!!!

0 comments:

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In