Friday, December 19, 2008

We had our first official "snow day" of the year! All schools around here were canceled and we ended up with about 9-12 inches of snow. the official report is 9.5 but is seems a little more to me! Now, the scary, sad, or cool thing depending upon how you look at it is that we already have another winter storm warning posted for saturday night. I guess that is what happens when you live in michigan.

I forgot to post on supper last night. We had San Su. I had my usual salmon roll. Scott had eel roll. Its been a hard week to say the least. I lost a dear friend of mine to breast cancer at such a young age. But the world keeps turning I guess.

I took the girls for hair cuts today so we had fun at the salon. I got my haircut too! Pics later!

0 comments:

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In