Monday, April 23, 2007

I didnt wash my hair yesterday so you can imagine by last night it was not so "fresh" shall we say. Who needs hair product when you have natural oils? Anyhow, last night after the girls went to bed, I was messing with it, trying to give myself a really funny hair do, because I wanted to see how long it would take to get scott to notice, and then what he would say. I had the bangs (which, by the way are so long they are no longer bangs in my book) combed down to the side, and sort of greased into place. Then I had the side hair pulled back in a clip. and the rest just sort of hung there. I went outside to try to get scott's attention (since he hadnt noticed in what seemed to me to be an eternity (about 30 minutes), and I was getting sick of this doo), and it was then, that the people who are "thinking seriously" of buying the house next door came over to introduce themselves to me. Man was I embarrassed with my hair do!! If they dont buy the house, I think we know why!

1 comments:

Cuddles said...

That is a great story!!!! The hair do sounded pretty cool to me.

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In