Thursday, June 07, 2007






Happy Birthday Frankie!!! Scott and I keep saying I cant believe Frankie is already two at the same time we keep saying, she feels like she has been 2 for about 6 months now! Go Frankie! Frankie had a really nice birthday! We gave her a choice of pizza or fishies and frenchfries for supper and she picked the fishies and frenchfries. After we went out for that we took a family ride to owasso and stopped at the "king kone" for icecream, and then came home for cake! We made this cake from scratch, but because I only wanted to make a small cake, we used our camping bowls for cake pans, so the layers are a little thin!

2 comments:

Cuddles said...

Happy Birthday Frankie!!! We love you.

Cuddles said...

These are great pics. Frankie and Bee look like they were enjoying the party. Fishies and frenchfries sounds like a good birthday dinner to me.

I love the cake. You are toooo cool.

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In