Thursday, November 29, 2007

And here is our christmas tree!

We bought this yesterday. The girls each picked out an ornament for themselves, then one for me and one for scott and then one for the doggies to share. (I dont know if we posted this but our christmas decorations bit the dust in our little flood). Anyhow, the girls were sooooooo excited yesterday putting our tree up! LOL. As you can see its not quite as tall as Frankie. Anyhow, when Bee got up this morning, the very first thing she asked me was "did santa come last night?" I guess I didnt really explain well that just because we got the tree doesnt mean its quite christmas yet.

1 comments:

ColleenD said...

Angie:
I am so sorry you lost all your Christmas decorations. Hopefully you will find some joy in creating new ones for your new Christmas tree. It looks like it might just have enough room for some popcorn and cranberry garlands.
As a side note, you do realize that new carpet, new christmas ornaments and new anything else that was lost in 'the flood' are all covered under your homeowners insurance, don't you? I only mention it because I realize it's been a while since you had homeowners insurance.

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In