Thursday, November 15, 2007

most popular name in east lansing for 2 year olds

Frank(ie). Yep. Poor frankie may be one of three in her class! I kid you not. And we picked her name in part because it was NOT in the list of top 100 names. But last week I was at the library with the girls and I heard someone saying "come on frank. frankie. come here honey." Im like, who is calling my kid???? Turns out they werent calling my kid. they were calling their kid, who is also 2 and who also lives in east lansing. anyhow, turns out Frankie (that would be the boy not our little girl) is really named Francis and is named after st. francis of assissi. Hey, so is our frankie! then friday night we went to chicago pizza house and we were waiting to get seated and this lady is saying "frankie what is that?" and I thought (again) hey who is talking to my kid? Turns out, she wasnt talking to my kid, but her own. and it wasnt even the same frankie as the library. While I didnt talk to this lady cuz our table was ready, I looked over and kid looked about 2 or 3. weird, huh!

0 comments:

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In