Thursday, March 06, 2008

fun in the sun

On our last day in NM we went to the Explora! which is the children's
hands-on science musum. Between the musuem, the playground with a view and the sun, Bee was ready to pack her bags and move to New Mexico! One thing I liked about the museum was that it had alot of engineering type exhibits where kids could just build things. The girls loved that - oh and the they loved the wishing fountain too!



IMG_0148.JPG



After we went to the museum we walked over to the playground in Tigeux Park in Old town and had a picnic of beans, rice and tortillas. Yummy! I loved the view, and the girls loved the playground!





Then we went on to old town, took a ride on a few statues in front of
the history museum. Some is tired, eh? We then walked through Old Town and ate icecream cones that were the
smallest I had even seen. If I hadnt been laughing so hard at how small they were I would have remembered to take a picture before they were eaten.

3 comments:

musicmom24 said...

I thought I would check out your blog here! The pictures are so cute. Bee and Frankie look like they had a good time. They sure are world travelers!

Purvs said...

Bee looks bored :d

Cuddles said...

Oh no, too small of an ice cream serving. . . that's just not right!

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In