Wednesday, March 19, 2008

happy birthday bee!

Happy 5th Birthday Bee!!

So, here are a few funny Bee sayings from the last 12 hours or so....

So, each morning at school, Bee signs in her name. She can pick which
color marker she wants to use to do that. Today she picked black, and
I said to her "oh that matches my pants!" and She said, "Yah, except
for the Marky hair!" Honestly, I walk around with more Marky hair on
me than Marky does herself sometimes!

This morning when Bee got up she said, Mommy am I really 5 today? I
dont look five! I look just like I looked yesterday! So, anyhow, I
thought that was cute.

I guess Im out of bee sayings for the moment. I will think up some
more and edit this post.

3 comments:

ColleenD said...

Happy Birthday Bee! We loved our four-year old cousin very much and we know we're gonna love our five year old cousin EVEN MORE!!!!

boymilo said...

Happy B-day beautiful Barbara! Eat lots of cake, cause it's yummy!

Purvs said...

Happy Birthday BEE!!!!! Wish I could be there to wish you in person :)

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In