Sunday, April 05, 2009

Stuff

Trying to catch up here. I just checked the weather and it says we are under a winter storm watch. What??!! Our poor crocuses and daffodils. We're supposed to get 7" of snow. I wish I could say April fools! But at least as I lying in bed at 6:45 am I noticed a glimmer of sun, so the sunrise is really gaining some time! The sun doesnt officially rise till 7:12 but you could see a crack of light and we are still gaining 3 minutes of sunlight a day!

Poor Koompa has been having a rough go of it lately. The gal turns 16 in June, but she has been having these little mini seizures everyday it seems. Scott's going to CA this week - not fair as I know he loves snow! - so Im kind of worried for Koomps while he is gone. Well, lets see if the weather snows him in.

Frankie loves to live on the wild side. She wanted to get a book from the top shelf of the book case. So she dragged the kitchen chair over to the book shelf (still couldnt reach it) and so she picked up her chair and put that on the big chair and climbed on top of that and reached her book. Good thing I didnt see her doing that until scott called my attention to the fact that Frankie was sitting on her chair on the chair reading her book.

And, now, Go Green!

1 comments:

Cuddles said...

I love the pic and the story that goes with it!

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In