Monday, June 11, 2007




Bee starts ballet class tomorrow and here she and frankie are practicing! Frankie is ready for modern jazz I think! On other fronts our garden is doing pretty well. Our tomatoes have tons of flowers and our eggplants are about a foot tall (not the eggplant itself, just the plant!). I think a rabbit is eating our basil, but the oregano is going strong, and same with the chives. (I will admit our neighbor gave us the chives and oregano and all I had to do was transplant them!). Its our italian garden.

Just as an aside, I learned today (from my mom) that for a girl, if you double the height at 2 years old you get the approximate adult height. Frankie measured in at 32.5 inches, which would make her 5'5" as an adult. that is exactly my height! weird! I just looked up Bee's height at 2 years and she was 35 inches... so i dunno that makes her 5'10"..... that would be from the barton side I would guess!!

0 comments:

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In