Thursday, June 14, 2007



the girls were eating popsicles last night and they have the kind that has a joke on one of the popsicle stick and the answer is on the other end (covered up by the popsicle). so, you have to eat the popsicle to read the answer. Frankie's popsicle stick said, "what did the pig put inside the computer?" Honestly I was racking my brain to come up with that answer. Pork, pickled pigs feet. none of these sound like discs. what else? memory? pigs dont have good memory do they? So Im talking to my mom on the phone and she saying maybe bacon? But frankie didnt want the rest of her popsicle. How could I not find out what the pigs put in the computer??? anyhow, franks was too busy playing in the pool to care about the answer to the pig joke!

1 comments:

ColleenD said...

So, are you going to give us the answer? or at least mail out popsicles to those of us curious folks whom you have left hanging?

BTW, I think I might know but I won't spoil it for the rest. Tee Hee!

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In