Thursday, September 06, 2007

Simon Says

Simon says is Frankie's new favorite game. Bee taught it to her. She must have played it at school because it never crossed my mind to play it. We play red light green light all of the time, but never simon says. Anyhow its so cute how she plays it. She says "Simon says jump like a frog!" and then she jumps like a frog (and so do the rest of us). then she says, "Ok. Very good everybody! Now simon says, ..." Each time she tells everyone very good. Its pretty cute.

Bee is also really loving K-club. She loves to play school when she is at home. I guess she cant get enough of it. she likes to be called "Miss Barbara" (as opposed to ms Bee). She makes frankie sit there while she reads a book to her and then asks frankie questions about the book. And Frankie waves her hand in the air to get called on. You know when I was a kid I was the kind of kid that raised my hand straight up and never waved it back and forth. Maybe that is just the serious side of me, I dunno. So when I see frankie doing waving her hand like that made me laugh. I thought, good on her, i hope she gets called on alot at school, rather than not being noticed!

0 comments:

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In