Tuesday, September 11, 2007

swimming



I need to start bringing the camera with me because my phone doesnt take very good pictures! We all had fun at swimming yesterday. Frankie was in the water tots class and I had to go in the water with her. Her favorite part was playing "humpty dumpty sat on a wall..." When humpty dumpty has a great fall, we were supposed to have her jump off of the wall and dunk her under water. she loved it! Bee was in Shrimpies. Her class met at the same time as frankie's. Last summer when she took water tots she wouldnt even go in the water and cried, even when scott was holding her. Yesterday, she just ran into the water with the other kids. The water was about 4 feet deep and she hung on the edge and used the kick board yesterday, with her teacher helping her. I was so proud of her! I wished I could have gotten a picture of her using the kick board but I was in the water with frankie at the same time. We ended a couple of minutes before Bee's class so I got this one of her at the end of her class. When we got home from swimming we made pizzas with eggplant from our garden!

0 comments:

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In