Thursday, September 13, 2007

visitor!!

We were sitting in the family room watching dragon tails.. both dogs sleeping on the floor, and then we hear, CRASH, the dog food in the cabinet sounded like it feel down and crashed on the floor. At first I thought, OK Koompa what did you do now... but no. she was on the floor by my feet. Scott ran into the kitchen and found our resident opposum drinking water from the dog's dish! ewwwwww! it came in through the dog door! I guess I will try to get a picture next time!!!

Now this morning when i got up I went into the kitchen to make some coffee and I found the dog food spilled on the kitchen floor, and poor poor doggies I blamed it on them!! It looks like we have a repeat visitor. help!

1 comments:

ColleenD said...

We had a similar problem with a woodchuck when we first moved into our house. (No it didn't get into the house but wreaked havoc in the yard.)
One of the advantages of living in the city is that your local animal control officer should be able to assist in trapping the critter helping it relocate. Just give them a call.

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In