Wednesday, September 19, 2007

We picked about 100 tomatoes from our garden this past weekend, and I decided I better make a big batch of sauce or we wouldnt eat all of those tomatoes before they went bad. Actually i should say that bee and frankie did alot of the picking. bee was very careful not to put any of the rotton ones in our bowls, and also very good about policing frankie on this matter. Then we carried all of the tomatoes inside to wash them. bee and frankie wanted to wash them, so I set up two chairs by the sink, with two big bowls so they could rinse the tomatoes then put the clean tomatoe in the colander to drain off a bit. about an hour later they were just finishing up and the tomatoes were reall quite clean, but they were completely soaken wet from head to toe and so was the kitchen. I wished I knew where my camera was. it was so cute. And hey, if anyone finds our camera, you win a prize!!!

1 comments:

Cuddles said...

Please find that camera.

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In