Friday, February 16, 2007

T minus 1 day and counting....

Well today is bone day, and there is a song that goes with it:
Bone Day. Bone Day.
Koompa and Marky gonna get a bone.
Bone Day. Bone Day.
Koompa and Marky gonna get a bone.

The idea is to keep singing it over and over until K&M have worked themselves up into such a frenzy that they have forgotten which way is up. Actually you start the song by just lightly whisteling it. then you tap it out. then you add the words softly, adding more volume and beat with each passing chorus. Maybe I should get Scott to sing it, or maybe Bee.

But on to the birthday boy. He has always told me that he LOVES cold weather. And if asked the question: Would you rather be freezing cold with no heat or boiling hot with no AC he picks the cold every time. Me? I pick the heat. but we can talk about that another day. I think that michigan has responded well to his 40th. Yes, Michigan, the feeling's forever!

I just took this off of weather underground for lansing, mi. It's a little hard to see here. that top blue line is the normal high for feb. the red line is the actual this year.

2 comments:

5000 said...

Louie and Marty call dog biscuits "Sure Shines" because the brand name (generic, ha ha, poor Sissy) is Shure Fine, but the script is difficult to read. So every morning they run upstairs yelling Sissy Wanna Sure Shine? Sissy Wanna Sure Shine?

Hilarity ensues.

It's been cold here, too, but normal cold for upper state NM. I have to say I hated it at first, but now I don't mind it. The altitude DOES give me more energy.

Cuddles said...

Today it hit 38 degrees (with 35 miles an hour winds) but we are delighted because it broke the 32.

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In