Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Birthday boy report



Walking home from work today was a revelation- I realized just why humans (or some of us anyway) evolved to grow facial hair. I had to walk home into the wind during a snowstorm, and darn it if my chin didn't get chilly! At that point, I would not have been opposed to looking like this man ->

The clean shaven look just wasn't working for me. But then I got home and said "Frankie, feel how cold my cheeks are!" and pressed my cheek up against hers. That's a nice way to warm up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nice beard! i think you should grow one!! you can keep it on till june when it starts to warm up around here.

ColleenD said...

Hmmm, I thought humans were evolving into a lack of facial hair. Maybe it has something to do with all those folks who have moved from the NorthEast to Florida.

boymilo said...

I'm so used to Angie posting, that at first I didn't realize it was Scott, and became confused/concerned. I eventually figured it out, but if Angie wants to look like that guy, I guess thats ok too.
K

speedracer said...

I don't know about other guys (sissy Floridians, for example), but my facial hair is definitely not evolving away. And the folks at Gillette are very happy about that.

On the other hand, I'm happy to say that Angie's evolution away from facial hair is nearly complete.

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In