Thursday, February 01, 2007

mullets

there is something that Bee, Franks and I have in common - we're not sure about scott -- and that is that the hair on the back of our heads grows alot faster than the front of our heads. that means we are prone to mullets. So, poor Franks, who has never had a haircut in her life, is facing the prospect of either developing a serious a mullet or getting the whack. (I will note that we are going to chicago this weekend so she should fit right in. Why I equate mullets with chicago, you might ask? I dont really know). a few weeks ago when I got my hair cut I literally said, chop the back only. I should post some pictures. We're still waiting for our camera to arrive home from nyc though.

Since we are on to the topic of mullets, did you know that there were different kinds of mullets? This is what mulletsgalore.com is all about. As I studied the site, I saw that there is the classic, which I am afraid is exactly what Franks is growing:

0 comments:

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In