Monday, December 03, 2007

another rut

about a year ago I posted about what a rut we were in for suppers. We we are back in that rut. So, Im making this post to motivate me to try some new meals. Now, it is true that i have tried some new things lately... but truth be told what i have tried is variations on salmon. I could probably eat salmon 3 days a week and be happy but I dont think the rest of the family could or that is even a globally sustainable practice. I do have an organic lamb roast in the freezer, but seeing as how Bee and I are not big meat eaters, Im saving this for when Kevin comes to visit. Heck, or anyone else who likes lamb want to come visit? I wont have any idea what Im doing cooking the darn thing, but you will get some lamb out of it!

OK, I dont know what is for supper... but i promise to post a few times over the next few weeks on some new recipes.... and of course Im wide open to suggestions!

0 comments:

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In