Saturday, December 08, 2007

I should let scott post about this. He got to go out to dinner last night with Winston Scott, a space shuttle astronaut who is receiving an honorary doctorate from MSU this weekend. I was supposed to come too, but our babysitter didnt show up, and when i was finally about to reach her it was too late and she was confused about the day anyway (she thought it was tomorrow). I was so bummed. I cant tell you how excited I was to go to the dinner last night. Well, my consolation prize is that he is going to send me an autographed picture when he gets back home to florida. LOL. On the brighter side of things, staying home last night was a blast as the girls and I curled up on the couch and watched frosty the snowman, and the house is nice and clean (since we cleaned it for the sitter!).

0 comments:

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In