Saturday, December 29, 2007

snow family

Yesterday we got about 5 inches of perfect snow man snow! We started off making a snowman and ended up with a snow family, which Bee declared was "snow frankie, snow bee, and snow koompa!" The funniest part was when koompa sniffed the snow dogs butt. Frankie just told me when she grows up she wants to be a football player, a doggie or a doctor. I love her mind!

OK, any takers on the quiz? How about if i send a prize to the winner? Lets see, Bee says to give a pack of gum for the prize, but Im willing to up the ante to a box of flowering jasmine tea or homemade dark chocolate oatmeal cookies, your pick!

1 comments:

ColleenD said...

Cookies sound like a terriffic gift. But I have to admit, I was curious and googled a few after I guessed. I didn't want to ruin the fun for the rest so I loved the quiz but won't be playing for the prize.
BTW, the only one I guessed correctly was Terre Haute.

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In