Saturday, December 08, 2007

cow fields

I was running through the cow field's today by MSU (my absolute totally favorite run). Its a loop of about 9 miles, and you hitch a left on dirt road off of college road to cross through the fields. The sun was just coming up. It was cold and crisp (17 degrees to be exact) and the snow in the fields was pristine white, untouched except well, by the cows and their ways. I was about 5 miles into the run, and just listened to "eye of the tiger" followed by "semi-charmed life" (great running songs - scott takes care of my ipod for me). So I stopped, made a snow angel and wrote " Hi scott! Love Angie" in nice big letters. Im hoping scott sees it tomorrow on his run, and that the cows dont trek over where I was. Ive only ever seen one other person running in the cow fields. Lets hope his name isnt scott, too!!

0 comments:

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In