Thursday, February 21, 2008

lunar eclipse is most beautiful....

....when its 4 degrees below zero. that is the conclusion I came to
last night standing in the frigid snow with the dogs as we watched
the eclipse about 10 last night. Lets just say we didnt watch it for
too long, and monitored it's progression from the bedroom window. I
did take 1 picture with my phone but it did not turn out that great
so we will forgo sharing that picture. Lets say I was tempted to eat
spaghetti for breakfast this morning, but resisted.

1 comments:

Cuddles said...

I really wanted to watch the eclipse last night. All clouds and freezing rain didn't allow for that to happen. Our streets and lawns are covered with ice and it's still coming down (very lightly at this point). It was 16 degrees and below zero wind chill. Now, it's up to 22 degrees (high for the day).

Spaghetti sounds good to me!

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In