Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Tuesday is here...

What are your predictions???????????

I have to say Im a bit jealous of everyone whose vote COUNTS! Now I agree that the primary system needs an overhaul and understand the fight MI wants to have, but still in the most exciting primary season ever (in my lifetime) my vote had to go to "uncommitted." Ah, well, there is still the general election. OK, post your predictions here....

What do I predict? Obama takes California, plus 10 other states and comes out with the big MO.... As for the GOP? I dunno. I guess McCain will take the cake, but Im betting on a surprise Romney upset in CA.

Fired up! Ready to Go!

In other news, I decided that since I read so many books at night and promptly forget about them I might post on each book when I finish it. Maybe that will be my new years resolution. That means look for 2 book updates in the next couple of days before their content gets buried too deep in my gray matter.

2 comments:

Purvs said...

Hey angie,
So were you surprised that hilary took CA? I def was!
I feel that the race is too close to predict but I am all for obama!

Unknown said...

Hi Purvi! Im so happy to see you! I think the next few states are in Obama's favor, so Im hoping it starts to seal the deal for him! Scott will be in your neck of the woods in about a week. Wish we were coming with so I could see you!

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In