Saturday, February 23, 2008

science museum

To have some fun today we went to the lansing science museum. I think frankie and bee's favorite exhibit was the mirrors exhibit. Frankie must have run around the mirror room a thousand times counting all of the frankies. I couldnt get a better shot because she wouldnt stop moving! Bee's also really liked the basketball station! We got to the museum just as it opened, which was a good thing because by 11.30 it was packed. I think our afternoon trek will be meijer fresh and maybe the icecream store for some fun, and maybe to go see the cows or horses.

1 comments:

Cuddles said...

Bee and Frankie are having fun! I love the pics. I hope you make it to the ice cream store this afternoon. I think I would like to visit the science museum.

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In