Wednesday, February 20, 2008

snowlady

I havent seen the grass since I dont know when... but the girls are
loving the snow! Frankie kept rubbing snow on her coat and when i
asked her what she was doing she said "Im making myself into a
snowlady!" How smart! We're patiently waiting for scott to post some
pictures from India! And, we're still eating from the vat of
spaghetti. Tonight we had roasted vegatables and bit more spinach. I
think tomorrow Im going to have it with plain sauce or maybe take out
from San Su for some good sushi. Haven't quite decided.

I cant wait to watch the lunar eclipse tonight. its a brillant but
cold night so it should be a great view (I hope!). We went to the
bookstore after school and when we were driving home we saw one of
the "harvest" moons on the horizon, as large as beach ball Bee said.
I tried to take a picture with my phone but it didnt quite turn out.

1 comments:

Cuddles said...

Wow - you really have snow! Looks like a winter wonderland. Tell Bee and Frankie that I wish I could make a snowman with them.

I am waiting for Scott to post some pics too.

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In