Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dark and Cold....Do you know where Scott is?

Here is Scott's motto of the morning: "I will run outside in the dark. I will run outside in the cold. But I wont run outside in the dark and cold". Well, its 6am here in mid-Michigan and its 7 degrees out. Where is scott? Not outside running. He is sitting on the couch next to me sipping his coffee expounding on the benefits of the cold michigan winters. I do have to say though that yesterday, while cold, was brilliantly sunny, meaning I lost our bet. I bet it wasnt going to be sunny for an entire day during the month of January. I guess I dont mind losing that bet, but now I have to make the coffee everyday for the rest of the month.

Here is a question: How many days in a row can you eat broccoli and not get sick of it? I will report back on that one. I do love my broccoli and my poor family has been subjected to it everyday this week. Frankie and I are still munching it. Bee decided that it wasnt worth dessert (we have this rule where she has to take a decent sized bite out of her vegetables to get dessert). Scott is still eating it... but scott is a good man and will eat most things I put in front of him, including variations on tofu.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That post was so awesome, I had to read it three times.

K

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In