Saturday, January 20, 2007

jan 20

the girls and I just went for a walk. we took the three mile route down around the fire station and up and over the bridge. the bridge is one of those metal bridges that snags around, up and over a busy street. We got the top of the bridge just fine, but when we got to the other side to go down the whole bridge was ice covered. Im not sure why the other side wasnt as ice covered. maybe this side is in the shawdows more and gets less sun. anyhow, I just held tight to the jog stroller and got into a skiers pose and down the bridge we went. the only scary part was trying to stop at the turn around so we didnt crash too hard into the fence. the girls laughed and thought it was a blast. I dunno about that. I think we'll do a different route tomorrow.

Today we are going to have a pre-birthday party for scott. he doesnt know it yet. the girls and I figure 40 is a big one so we need several practice events. I havent decided if we will make a pumpkin pie, a chocolate cake or bread pudding. I should try to make creme brulee, but I dont have any butane for our tourch. Last time i tried to torch it over our gas stove, lets just say it was a huge disaster.

all morning long franks keeps saying Bees OK! Bees OK!

0 comments:

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In