Wednesday, January 10, 2007

holy cow!

we got a comment!! thanks Colleen. Now we have to post more since we have "readership."

OK, for the good news:
Bee's burst ear drum is now healed, and she passed her hearing exam!
Frankie's tear duct is healed, too. It didnt close back up, whcih was the only real concern, and she hasn't had crusty eye in 2 weeks now!

For the funny news:
Frankie has been taking her moon light and covering it up in the morning so the moon can go to sleep. I hope this doesnt hurt her later in life when she studies phases of the moon and learns that the moon is "awake" during the day sometimes.

I overheard Bee and Franks this morning as they were waking up, and Bee says to Frankie, Frankie are you cold honey? Can I pull the blanket over you? those girls are so funny. We should have put them in the same bed a long time ago!

That is about it. not much else to report.

One more thing: michigan should be on central time. The sun does not get up till 8am. I mean I knew that was going to be the case when we moved here... but didnt quite digest it till now, when the sun doesnt rise for a good 3 hours AFTER we're up! So scott says "8 is the new 7". I say, michigan is an east coast wanna be.

2 comments:

boymilo said...

I check it everyday, too! keep it up!
I love the pictures.
Kevin

Anonymous said...

Bee sounds like me when I cover up Dad.

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In