Sunday, January 28, 2007

no guesses yet? Ah. you all are killing me! Dont you want to know what kind of puppy scott is? (at least when I took the test for him, without his knowledge or consent)??!!

So, here is something interesting. Its beautiful and sunny here (but cold) and its pouring down snow in Kalamazoo. Scott and the girlies are driving home now, and they are going to tell me where the lake effect snow line is. Im curious how much past kalamazoo it goes and if its a gradual change in weather or a noticeable shift. Stay tuned... scott is providing on site coverage...

3 comments:

mickel said...

Is he a German Shepard puppy?

boymilo said...

I'm a Chihuahua Puppy. I have no idea what Scott might be.

ColleenD said...

That's interesting, boymilo, I am a Chihuahua Puppy too.

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In