Wednesday, January 24, 2007

hip-hip-hurray

January 23... we went out for fish and chips last night. Honestly, I had this plan to make eggplant, tofu and chic peas. But Bee kept asking if we could have fishes and french fries. What could I do? She was such a good girl after school! I figure now that we broke our attempt to not go out to eat for all of january, its all over and now we can go out whenever we want! I guess it also broke our broccoli stream. no wonder I am feeling out of sorts today.

Today is wednesday so that means we get dessert (wed, fri and sat). I'm supposed to be working right now and instead Im dreaming about what my dessert is going to be. Coconut pudding? Chocolate icecream? donuts from krispie kreme? I just cant decide. Its all about priorities I guess.

and now. hip-hip-hurray. I ran 3 miles at PT today and my hip felt great. wooohoooo.

0 comments:

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In