Saturday, January 27, 2007

puppies

OK, coming up with a new topic everyday is harder than I thought it would be. My family is in kalamzoo, Im "working" trying to gain some sanity in my professional life, and all i can think about is how I havent blogged yet today. at least I did my 10 pushups. So I cheated and googled "ideas for what to write about in my blog." the strange things I found!

Well, so since it me and the doggies tonight, I thought I would put a post in honor of them (pilfered from the above mentioned google).

What kind of puppy are you? take the quiz... and if you guessed what I scored you win a prize. and you win an even bigger prize if you guess the kind of puppy that I scored when i pretended I was Scott. (I wonder if scott will score the same... LOL). OK updates tomorrow. for now, the quiz:

0 comments:

 
bartobreezy
  • Post or Edit
  • Log In